OPEN Media has been built from the ground up on the basis of trust, honesty & communication. Our journey so far has been shaped by the relationships and contacts that we’ve made along the way. Each member of our team plays an important role in the growth of the business, and at OPEN we believe our people are our best asset, so our main priority is to invest in them to ensure they get the most out of their time at OPEN.
What you’ll be doing:
– Purchase Ledger duties – uploading and coding of invoices and handling supplier queries.
– Supplier statement reconciliations
– Sales Ledger duties – raising sales invoices, checking coding and handling queries.
– Credit Control duties
– Daily bank reconciliations.
– Assist with month-end reporting.
– General administrative duties as and when required.
You’ll need to have:
- – Experience with Microsoft Excel
- – Strong organisation skills
- – Strong communication skills.
- – Ability to work in a team but confident working alone.
- – Good computer skills.
- – Good Attention to detail is essential.
- – B-Corp certified business (the only UK OOH media owner with this accreditation)
- – £1,000 annual training and development fund.
- – Competitive pension scheme: 5% employer / 3% employee contribution.
- – 16 hours paid volunteering time per year.
- – 4 Wellness Days – 4 annual paid days to encourage switching off the screen, recuperating & investing in yourself with activities such as exercise/reading etc.
- – Gym / online memberships.
- – WFH / Flexible working.
- – Private Health care.
CV’s are helpful and we will seek at least 2 references during the final stages of this role recruitment process.
Experience within the OOH sector is not essential for this role, however developing a understanding of our industry (and our business!) is key to excelling within any role at OPEN Media. Showing you have dedicated time to researching our company and industry will only be of benefit to your application.
Here at OPEN Media, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity across all aspects of our business. We champion and celebrate different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, and gender within our Team.
Our recruitment selection and shortlisting process equally adheres to this commitment and we judge all applications received, for all roles, based on merit alone.
Should you wish to remove what you consider to be specific personal details from your CV and/or covering letter, as part of this application process, please feel free to do so.
Please outline your salary expectations for this role, with your application.
Application contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your email address and a member of our sales team will send you our site deck and discuss opportunities for your business.
Thank you. You will receive an email shortly.
Have a question?
Send us a message and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to answer all your questions.
Thank you. You will receive a response shortly.